Emerging High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRMS) and LC-MS/MS Applications in Environmental Analysis and Food Safety
This VSI will publish selected papers presented at the 16th Workshop on Emerging High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRMS) and LC-MS/MS Applications in Environmental Analysis and Food Safety, Barcelona, Spain, June 22-23 , 2020. describing state of the art applications such as:
– Advances in HRMS instrumentation and their applicability in environmental and food analysis
– Advantages, comparison and complementarities of advanced MS instruments (tandem and hybrid)in the quantitative and qualitative determination of complex environmental and food samples
– Advanced sample preparation technologies for food and environmental analysis including on-line pre-column technology coupled to LC/tandem MS
– Large number of applications in environmental analysis, basically water and soil/ sediment, biota and food, like fruits and vegetables, juices and meat.
– Broad range of contaminants and their degradates
Scientists interested to submit a paper for the Methods X VSI please send your Abstract before 1 June 2020 to the attention of the chair of the conference: Damià Barcelo firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only papers accepted to the 16th Workshop can be considered for publication in this VSI.
Open Access fees of all Accepted Papers to Methdos X VSI will be waived upon acceptance.